Raminator Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the same poop ?‍♂️ google the definition, says
a machine, especially one powered by electricity or internal combustion, that supplies motive power for a vehicle or for some other device with moving parts.
So there , ? off ?
Negative bum sniffer, a motor is electric and engine is run off fuel. The urban dictionary will get you far....

So? I'm going by the dictionary definition. What people may say in real life is different. Its kinda like slang vs proper English. Proper English is technically the way your supposed to say the words,but nobody does that and slang is convinent. So call it what you will, I'm going by the dictionary definition this time

So? I'm going by the disctionary definition. What people call it in real life is different. Its kinda like slang vs proper English. Proper English is the way your technically supposed to say the words,but nobody does that and slang is convinent. So call it what you will, I'm going by the dictionary definition this time
We just proved that you can find anything to contradict on the internet bro. I'm telling you what the true definition of motor is. It is exactly as its taught in the electrical apprenticeship. A motor and an engine are 2 totally different thing. A motor works off electricity and an engine works off fuels. If you don't want to believe that its fine with me??

Well ,,,,,, here we go ! Got the message the motors or engines , or what ever we decided , is coming very soon , so , I'm starting my very dusty and buried in more inportant stuff , right now , RAMINATOR BUILD !!! today I'm drilling out some of the compleatly overkill on these wheelie bar brackets , they are strong enough for holding a wheelie bar on a Volkswagen , can't believe I'm digging this thing out , here we go ,,,,,,, ( I HOPE !? )

Attachments

• IMG_20210104_121742.jpg
    IMG_20210104_121742.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 7
I've got a friend in town here , his you tube channle is 509 RC , I was going to talk to him about filming it for me , I mentioned it to him he said he was interested , if not if always got my dear wife to film for me , she will prolly be telling you how nuts I am while filming but that's fine , she let's me do this awesome hobby , well as long as my bills are paid first ?

Attachments

• IMG_20210104_131901_3CS.jpg
    IMG_20210104_131901_3CS.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20210104_131901_2CS.jpg
    IMG_20210104_131901_2CS.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 9
WOW !!! drill bits are expensive , kinda of a waste of time , but I got a big 20 grams of wieght off the wheelie brackets and there even in wieght , I noticed on the RC max pictures , that the brackets are on the the outside if the side plates , it's obviously got the mounting screws in the shock spring ! I'm thinking bout the brackets on the inside of the side plates , it's so obvious ? I must be wrong in some way ? Take a look guys , pretty obvious stuff here , I hope ?!at second look at my dusty raminator , they have to go outside , receiver tray is in the way , maybe countersink a different screw at the shock location

Just got the e mail , the RC max motors ;r; engines are at primal RC !!!! I filled out my invoice just now and my shiny metal is just days away !!! Wow ! Can't believe the wait is over , it's been a year I believe , I'm digging out the ram and all the upgrades for it right now YEEEEEEHAAAAAW !! and a new hat too !!

According to tracking I'm eather holusinateing or my RC max ( engine ? ) Is arriving tomorrow at my FREEEEEEEGN house !!! , So I'm working on the beast finally , I put the dual shocks on , also the J's performance body mounts , I've decided to go with bare metal on the wheelie bar for now , just like the rough look , but I'm diveing in FINNALLY !!! THIS IS GUNNA BE EPIC !! BOYS N GIRLS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks