Raminator Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have LITTERALY ! Gone brain dead over the fact that I own a never driven raminator , it's been a year of waitnig crrrap ! I sent Mike Taylor Taylor of RC max several e mails Wich he answers very quickly , the scary part is , I sent him a message , asking if the new outbreak of the creeping crudd in the U.K. has had any effect on mailing prosseses , that was four days ago and no answer , I'm wondering if that means , keep purchases coming but can't tell you if you will ever get it or when !!?? Another delay , motor was sposed to be mailed in two to three weeks , we're at four !! D A M I T !!

I have LITTERALY ! Gone brain dead over the fact that I own a never driven raminator , it's been a year of waitnig crrrap ! I sent Mike Taylor Taylor of RC max several e mails Wich he answers very quickly , the scary part is , I sent him a message , asking if the new outbreak of the creeping crudd in the U.K. has had any effect on mailing prosseses , that was four days ago and no answer , I'm wondering if that means , keep purchases coming but can't tell you if you will ever get it or when !!?? Another delay , motor was sposed to be mailed in two to three weeks , we're at four !! D A M I T !!
It might not be his fault. Im looking into several manufacturers for engine heads and it seems malossi isn't fulfilling their demand.

*I just re-read the thread and I realize I confused what you were talking about. Still its hard to get malossi parts but you can still get them and thts why RCmax isn't all talk unlike TMR. I understand that dude got duped over but he should have taken care of it himself instead of selling an incomplete product and then acting out over it.

Last edited:
Betting with the holidays and such things are delayed. Mike is a good dude and I have 100% faith in him. Its probably mailing/shipping issues. I have a package that was shipped priority 3 day here in the states...that was 3 weeks ago..and USPS cant find it..and I have a package that was shipped from Primal Tuesday morning UPS 2nd day Air...wont arrive until Monday now. Sucks they can keep charging us for the "priority rates" as shipping companies, yet they can not seem to meet any of their deadlines right now. Have faith and hold tight Relic! I'm sure you will be taken care of...betting Mike is just spending some time with the family.

They told me 2 different times ships in 2-3 weeks , but I get it , lots of changes in the life n times we are fortunate to live in , I like comparing things today with the times of depression , like in the Walton's series , they didn't have anything it seems but themselves , and the ground they walked on , we are very lucky , we're just fiddlin over mail delays ????

They told me 2 different times ships in 2-3 weeks , but I get it , lots of changes in the life n times we are fortunate to live in , I like comparing things today with the times of depression , like in the Walton's series , they didn't have anything it seems but themselves , and the ground they walked on , we are very lucky , we're just fiddlin over mail delays ????
Agreed sir! Each day is a blessing and the fact that we have the ability to have these awesome machines as our "hobby" and forums like this to discuss them....a huge privilege to us...if the worst we have to complain about in this moment is shipping delays and issues...we are sitting pretty good I would say lol!

With the covid outbreak again, everyone is experiencing delays. Material manufacturers, part manufacturers, builders, shippers etc. It starts at the very top and comes all the way to us. I'm waiting on a pipe for my vekta from samba, he doesn't really have an eta but knows they are not to far out

We are in the middle of a cluster fiddlestick. Mike Taylor is a great guy. I have parts in still waiting on from dec 5th not RCMAX but don’t blame him for something out of his control. Also Manufacturing is a female dog sometimes. If anything happens in shipping Mike will take care of it.

Yeah that 50 would be more than plenty on it. I swear, everytime he drove the thing toward me I would cringe because I thought he was not going to have enough stopping power to bring the beast to a hault but the brakes can make it indo because they are do good. If it was to hit me it would be lights out and I would have to sue em?

It's the same poop ?‍♂️ google the definition, says
a machine, especially one powered by electricity or internal combustion, that supplies motive power for a vehicle or for some other device with moving parts.
So there , ? off ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks