Raminator Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting ready to put the stock motor back in , I got it back from the guy I sold it to , got the high low carb for it , I'm hearing , drill a hole in the tank lid gets it going a little better also , what's the deal on the previous ly mentioned pipe for T.M.R. ?

I'm getting ready to put the stock motor back in , I got it back from the guy I sold it to , got the high low carb for it , I'm hearing , drill a hole in the tank lid gets it going a little better also , what's the deal on the previous ly mentioned pipe for T.M.R. ?
That is great to hear!! I also picked up the high low carb. Some say you don't really need it, but IMO it will give us more options of tuning and fine tuning. And yes, you for sure either want to vent your cap or add an external tank vent. I have and am going to run the Snappy RC vent kit part # JJ575 with the Full Force RC Hi-Flow Fuel kit part # 5B004X. I also picked up an aluminum fuel cap and will be sealing the hole on it since I am going to run the set up I listed above. This will pevent the vapor lock issue some were having with the sealed system. As I get ready for my build, may I ask what size hex hardware is on the Raminator? I.e. what size hex drivers I need for my build. Im guessing if I have 3 -10 I should be good to go...but just want to confirm. Glad to hear you are going to get it running and look forward to seeing it!

So forgive me I may have missed it somewhere but I was looking at getting the truck wasn't impressed by the stock engine I got a buggy with a 45cc engine it does great but also half the weight. they do sell a 80cc engine pipe clutch kit but at 2,995 not counting the truck itself that's a steep price tag, Has the problem been resolved of not getting parts.

Only parts availability issues I am aware of are around the TMR upgraded engine and pipe. The engine was made available and sold, however there have been issues around production and release of the appropriate pipe for the TMR modified engine. Thus folks got that engine, but were unable to run it. This is what Relic experienced. The truck itself sells out and and then you have to preorder out of the next batch of releases. This batch coming out end of August will be the third release. From the first release to the second there were a few upgrades done, changes to the cut of the gears and stuff like that based on feedback. In emailing Dan from Primal, this third batch will be the same as the second batch no changes. It also sounds like there will be other options for engines out sooner then later on top of the TMR modified and RC Max 80cc engine. Hope that answers your question!

Not just cause I designed it but the OBR is the best bang for your buck I’m sorry I don’t have pricing but I do know it will be around what a TMR engine cost but it will be the complete kit complete engine, pipe , mounting kit , air filter , hardware etc: stay tuned. It has more power than the TMR I went 31mph with wheelies on demand and I’m still running her rich on the high needle

Last edited:
Mate at this point I'd just sell this tmr motor and get an RCMAX or something, so you can have fun with your rig. Really not worth it waiting for these dumbass loosers to come up with something because I pretty much doubt they ever will ?‍♂️

TMR is too busy mounting a circle jerk campaign on Youtube to be bothered actually delivering on their promises. Seriously, every jagoff on youtube who is sucking up to them is getting this fabled pipe.

I'm seriously pissed that a company like Primal could have fallen for TMR's bullshite. They owe it to their customers to ensure that anything they officially endorse for their models is not only performant, but available in a realistic timeframe. Primal has had 3 rounds of Raminator releases since TMR promised their motor and pipe. They need to take some ownership of this debacle and start looking for alternatives.

I really want to see this truck take off. But poopy vendors offering vaporware are not helping...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks