Raminator or keep losi ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a local guy offer to buy my newly build losi so the thought crossed my mind to sell it and buy a raminator. What's everyone's thoughts?
You have any idea what it’s worth? It’s like 5 losi 5t’s. That would be a done up raminator with some power.
watch YouTube. They are a clumsy looking thing. They don’t handle well. I respect what it is. I’d avoid it.

You have any idea what it’s worth? It’s like 5 losi 5t’s. That would be a done up raminator with some power.
watch YouTube. They are a clumsy looking thing. They don’t handle well. I respect what it is. I’d avoid it.

They are a monster truck lol. Their is a reason you don't see them running autocross. Not made for handling, just jumping and abuse

Its a monster truck, its not made to be nimble or scoot around a track. Its made to crush all the 5t's on the track, then shoot dirt all over them as it pulls away at a moderate pace.?
Is there a build thread or a spec sheet for your 5t? ?
Look up all the best parts, and thats what it is. ? Mr Parks seems to go top notch when building rigs?

Keep what you got , cuz when you order the raminator , it's a waiting game for stuff as I've posted , in a effort not to be obvious , Wich evidently is a some kind of crime here ? Like nobody else has been exactly like anybody else's comedy show , keep up the great forum guys , love the comrodery and deep felt love for one another ?were all in this together ? OOOOOPS !

Keep what you got , cuz when you order the raminator , it's a waiting game for stuff as I've posted , in a effort not to be obvious , Wich evidently is a some kind of crime here ? Like nobody else has been exactly like anybody else's comedy show , keep up the great forum guys , love the comrodery and deep felt love for one another ?were all in this together ? OOOOOPS !

Yea I won't be buying anything from TMR once its purchased. JS performance and rcmax will be it for me, maybe some others that come along pending who they are. I don't really care for them and won't support them either.

It's mostly Z, he is special though so none of us hold it against him ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks