Raminator + RCMax 80cc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was offered one and would have loved it but the price of vehicles that are made for it are insane. Unless your just using it for a running display. The realism in the cars they are ment to run in are just as high quality. I got offered a nitro version 2weeks ago for 3500 for the engine kit,Yeah nitro.
A nice gas one with supercharger,that's the ticket!. A big ??ticket. Hmm.
Hey John Park....?

I'm still waiting on you no what , but unbelievable craftsmanship on the RC max product , thing is once you spend what to get it going , you still need money to buy a rake !!! ( To gather your parts on the way back to the truck ) ?????
No poop mr obvious ??you put something with probably 12x the hp of the stock motor. Something is going to give. And for a completely stock rig, only some broken gearing in the transmission breaking after a few runs of that Engine is impressive to me considering nothing else can handle a RCMAX 80 stock.

No poop mr obvious ??you put something with probably 12x the hp of the stock motor. Something is going to give. And for a completely stock rig, only some broken gearing in the transmission breaking after a few runs of that Engine is impressive to me considering nothing else can handle a RCMAX 80 stock.
Lol even Medic's upgraded Raminator only lasted a few tanks of fuel. Now the transmission have no gogo powers.

I agree with Z but have to disagree a bit and I may be way off but that rig is very expensive and extremely heavy. I gather so you would think it would need minimal upgrades after dropping that beast in there.The parts to upgrade that thing must be a pretty penny and the wait to actually get those parts is another problem but like Z said that motor is a beast so it is only logical to expect some sort of carnage.

I agree with Z but have to disagree a bit and I may be way off but that rig is very expensive and extremely heavy. I gather so you would think it would need minimal upgrades after dropping that beast in there.The parts to upgrade that thing must be a pretty penny and the wait to actually get those parts is another problem but like Z said that motor is a beast so it is only logical to expect some sort of carnage.
I would think the fact that it's heavy would makenit even more succeptable to breaking with that much hp, pushing that much wieght and that big of wheels

No comments on how poopy that thing handled? Too much power in the turns and over it goes. He had a hard time keeping the wheels on the ground even during a slower turn. Cool truck but I'd never buy one.

Whats with the comments on its handling. Its a MONSTER TRUCK. Its tall, heavy, and has a hugh engine in it. When stock, everyone screams its to slow. So the fellas at rcmaxx fix that, and now it handles bad. Make up your minds. You can't have it all in a toy truck. I found the stock version cool. It seems nobody else will be pleased until it takes you back to the future at 88mph?

Whats with the comments on its handling. Its a MONSTER TRUCK. Its tall, heavy, and has a hugh engine in it. When stock, everyone screams its to slow. So the fellas at rcmaxx fix that, and now it handles bad. Make up your minds. You can't have it all in a toy truck. I found the stock version cool. It seems nobody else will be pleased until it takes you back to the future at 88mph?
It’s like they’ve never seen how a real monster truck handles??? it’s not a damn race car it’s not meant to go speeding around turns.

It’s like they’ve never seen how a real monster truck handles??? it’s not a damn race car it’s not meant to go speeding around turns.
Monster trucks actually handle pretty well considering the size and the equipment used ??‍♂️ if I spend 8k for a f*cking toy it better handle like a dream and then make me a sandwich afterwards

It's a waste, I'd rather have it in a losi hands down.

Monster trucks actually handle pretty well considering the size and the equipment used ??‍♂️ if I spend 8k for a f*cking toy it better handle like a dream and then make me a sandwich afterwards

It's a waste, I'd rather have it in a losi hands down.
If you ever watched monster jam, they tip over all the time. Especially when taking jumps. The Raminator is very realistic. For you to demand a monster truck, handle like its on rails just isn't feasible. I don't care how much money you throw at it. You can't make it behave like something its not.?‍♂️

If you ever watched monster jam, they tip over all the time. Especially when taking jumps. The Raminator is very realistic. For you to demand a monster truck, handle like its on rails just isn't feasible. I don't care how much money you throw at it. You can't make it behave like something its not.?‍♂️
For once I agree with you 21bb ? it's a damn monster truck,what do you expect.

Tell that to Bruce Jenner ?

Boo sir.

Shame on you.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks