Rampage XR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think broken exhaust hose has something to do w performance. Going to get some high temp silicone hose to repair it then Jethro later.
Jetpro*

Sparks flying at clutch area, normal? ?. Too close to fuel tank, not comfortable w it.
Probably not normal, dude why are u not comfortable with it?? It will make it nightdriver! What's not cool about that ?? check the clutch cuz i don't think that's normal, maybe a bolt backed out and it flying around?

Took it apart and didn't see anything abnormal. This is my first time testing the car at night. Only sparks on initial engagement.

Probably. I was hoping for bad clutch. ?
Honestly, not seeing any metallic compound. I've seen more metallic on automotive brake pads and no spark.

Glad I decided not to rebuild my rovan 30.5cc, cuz same thing woulda happened. It's just no good. Also some random ass dude was bragging his rovan motor lasts 2.5 gallons ???? u know there bad when ???? or he's just a idiot ??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks