Ran my truggy today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to love the nitro what motor?

This truggy I bought as a RTR ,about 10 years ago on intentions of racing it at the local track ,but never did ,since then ,local
track shut down for good!

It is a Robotronics Mantis with a Axial .28 on it an it is out dated for races of today ,want a new racing kit though!..:cool:

This truggy I bought as a RTR ,about 10 years ago on intentions of racing it at the local track ,but never did ,since then ,local
track shut down for good!

It is a Robotronics Mantis with a Axial .28 on it an it is out dated for races of today ,want a new racing kit though!..:cool:
I'll probably be selling my 8ight-T 4.0?

can't say there's many nitro tracks by me..only one I know of local is 2 towns over and they have street and oval and to be honest im not sure if they even do nitro. Would think they would its outdoor.. all other tracks are indoor...nj seems to love them electric cars for some reason?...im not sure if it's because electric is easier or people are just lazy and clueless now adays

can't say there's many nitro tracks by me..only one I know of local is 2 towns over and they have street and oval and to be honest im not sure if they even do nitro. Would think they would its outdoor.. all other tracks are indoor...nj seems to love them electric cars for some reason?...im not sure if it's because electric is easier or people are just lazy and clueless now adays
Both

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks