RcJunkie TLR 5b

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, so I just wanted to address this, killswitches are compatible with spectrum radios. You need to push the button you use (along with the brakes) when binding, this way the rx sees the killswich as a form of failsafe. Imma pick up a bottle of dominator tmrw and might do the first heat cycle (not a word ?).

Starting off the new year with a new TLR 5b ??
Im in the middle of building mine now ??
Uggghhh, now the rear diff is binding a little and I cant see anything wrong
U can take the little washer off the rear pinion then put it outside the case in between the bearing and the coupler that way the it wont move. Should get a smooth mesh. Thats what i didimage.jpg
Im in the middle of building mine now ??

U can take the little washer off the rear pinion then put it outside the case in between the bearing and the coupler that way the it wont move. Should get a smooth mesh. Thats what i didimage.jpg
I actually used 2 the 1 small one it comes and a m.o.d steel diff kit bushing ?

Last edited:
First and second heat cycles done today, I might finish the break in later the week, supposed to be ~60 here in NY. Here’s a vid, the Rovan pipe sounds WAY meaner than expected, doesn’t sound it on camera tho.
Can you guys see the vid?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks