RcJunkie TLR 5b

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, figured so ??, but I can’t see it on my phone (which is the case for most on this forum) so I wasn’t sure

Wdym “glazing”?
Look up cylinder glazing.
I can see the vidoe, Sean is just being a twat ?‍♂️?
I was being a peepee, but I also couldnt see it last night. Idk what's up, can see it this morning.

Ok guys do you think the leak could be because the holes are bigger then the bolts, allowing the pipe to move and create a leak?
View attachment 70848
If the pipe can move it isn't tight enough, I've slotted exhaust already amd never had leak or movement issues. You gasket wasnt sealing, so either the pipe flange isnt flat, the exhaust flange isnt flat, the bolts weren't tight, or the gasket blew out. Can see the gasket didnt blow out, I assume the bolts were tight enough, so has to be something not flat for it to leak like that.

Shout out to Planet Hobbywood, know them well over there, they did the body and supplied electronics. I just said surprise me and got this. Super happy with how it turned out. I hope the filter squeeze will be fine, if not I will have to get a new filter, I don't wanna have it sticking out the body.

Will the crazy stu go on?, and yeah I have though about the TR box (almost bought it), I will need to have it stick out the body. Ill see how this works out first
Side profile
View attachment 70873
Idk is the stu would for sure, but I'm fairly positive the tr box would sneak through in there, it hugs the side if the engine pretty good.

Attachments

• 20201119_160007.jpg
    20201119_160007.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 20201119_160003.jpg
    20201119_160003.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 2
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks