Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

Rcmax for vekta. ?

Relic-1

Has anybody put a rc max motor in there vekta ? Really need some info , before I dive into Oblivion , how does the fitment go on this project , and what problems might there be they say it goes right in with some Minal trimming

Z.hb71

Has anybody put a rc max motor in there vekta ? Really need some info , before I dive into Oblivion , how does the fitment go on this project , and what problems might there be they say it goes right in with some Minal trimming
yes, a lot of people have. if u go down that route id just get their 48-55 instead of the 90cc-65-71cc because those motors are really really overpowered, but if ya do want that much power be my guest. just my 2 cents

dougstar

yes, a lot of people have. if u go down that route id just get their 48-55 instead of the 90cc-65-71cc because those motors are really really overpowered, but if ya do want that much power be my guest. just my 2 cents
LOL!!!:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: says he with the 70cc in the wings

Relic-1

Well now that we got u guys figgered ,how's the fitting into vekta with the rc max motors , they say they hook right up to tranny n stuff , any truth to that ?

Z.hb71

Well now that we got u guys figgered ,how's the fitting into vekta with the rc max motors , they say they hook right up to tranny n stuff , any truth to that ?
pretty sure they do but don't expect that stock tranny or diffs or driveshafts to handle the power.

dougstar

Detroit performance offere load of trany upgrades with ther packages. And vertigo so should be good(y)
Im sue it will fit straight off

Last edited:

Relic-1

I got financially caought up in this gravedigger build I'm doing , this summer I'll be going R C MAX ! I mean jeeeeeze ! You get a hat !😂😂

Relic-1

I was gonna try to stay on the ground , so I'm doing the 46 , can't believe the thing, what a piece of art and machined power , really looking forward to it , I'm gonna put the lozi thing on the back burner for now , got some big jobs comeing up , then I'll be ready ,,,,, FOR THAT NEW HAT !!

Z.hb71

I was gonna try to stay on the ground , so I'm doing the 46 , can't believe the thing, what a piece of art and machined power , really looking forward to it , I'm gonna put the lozi thing on the back burner for now , got some big jobs comeing up , then I'll be ready ,,,,, FOR THAT NEW HAT !!
Awsome! You'll love that motor!
PS: I serverly doubt anything can make a vekta wheelie no matter the power. Even the rcmax 90.

Relic-1

Well that's very interesting ,I like that piece of wisdom , I was watching a video of some spoiled brats in England , they had a big group of guys that all had the max stuff , they tore up a golf course compleatly , but there rigs we're loosing ground contact allot , just looked like they were over powered , but I'm not scared ,I just might go with the 65 , so excited , I have to not think about it for a couple months ,, that darn money thing !!

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.