Rcmax hybrid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, I’m just trynna say it just such a cool and unique build, it’s kinda weird to just use a stock 5t body. I mean I guess it would be cool to at least do a wrap.

Gotcha, I like the factory body look over about anything else. Likely will peal the graphics off and run it like that but don't have plans for a wrap although that may help save the body a bit

Last edited:
Got the servos all good to go and setup, was a bit to do. I literally stumbled on how to do it or I'd likely be still figuring it out 😂. The quality though and layout is flawless and has tons of room.

How do I post videos without loading them on YouTube

Well what ever vehicle I have multiple versions of I would sell one. You have 2 hybrids I think 2 bajas and you don't seem like you love the losi because you considered selling it before. But if it was me I would sell 1 car and get rid of some of those tires and parts mabe even that Dawson 46 and 34 Finley.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks