Rcmax hybrid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like stickers to collect, but if I were to sticker your losi, I'd make this RCMAX decals outline and lettering the same colors as the losi' theme, also......have a piss on alx decal made for the roof or hood. John's detroit decals look nice if you get the large ones and position them properly too. So many ways to go about this.

Attachments

• 20210501_212416.jpg
    20210501_212416.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 20210501_212726.jpg
    20210501_212726.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 5
I'll probably leave it for now as far as decals. I have been also thinking about doing different shelves where they just hang off the wall

Hey John out of curiosity whats the average cost on a 5t hybrid? Not a full bling build but one that can wheelie as It would be my motivation for a hybrid really

And it has sold
Raminator time!!
Hey John out of curiosity whats the average cost on a 5t hybrid? Not a full bling build but one that can wheelie as It would be my motivation for a hybrid really
It's been a common question...$3-5k based on "bling" and your choice of big bore

Never would have ever guessed that would have happened 🤣
It has actually been sold for a bit now lol. What money I ordered my Raminator with
Depends if you go bigbore or not. Bigbore your looking at pretty much a minimum of 3k. But if you stayed smallbore you could probably be around 2k ish or less.

Of course funding stuff used would save alot of money.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks