Rcmax Supreme 55 Baja New Cage New Look 🤘

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little bit of a Rovan esq essence to it but i promise you.wont be seeing ANY "Rovan" rigs as badass as this 55 Supreme Baja or the Power to match either!😂

As you can see from the pic her chassis is tight.n right now lean to.her She is pure 100% Rcmax Billet in that ass end tranny case w/Rcmax hex locker and V1 IRC UHD cups n dogbones...she is a tank! I did destroy one rear shock so i just installed a new set of IRC Big Bore Rear Baja Shocks with the Red stiffer springs since she is a bit heavy but its ok i like some big girls too😂😂
IMG_20210629_191645_351.jpg

I’m so impressed, you’re the best.

Euro 2020 Football GIF by UEFA

Although I like the rcmax stuff a lot .....I really don't like the full alloy rear.....🤔 my builds i have kept plastic bulkheads and shock towers for a bit of flex👍🏻 don't get wrong looks all bling but somins gonna break🤔😪
Very true! My original build blue prints had a plastic front bulkhead and plastic rear shock towers for that very purpose to provide a flex point or stresser point purposely to let the plastic snap instead of this gorgeous Rcmax billet to possibly bend😬.....but then Mike gave me the first production run of his Rcmax Baja front bulkhead billet suspension setup w/front top plate what am i gonna say no Mike, i cant install your superior and beautiful machined billet parts cuz i need a plastic flex point?!😂

At that point i said screw it and went all in on a full billet baja build.we all have wanted to do one, cmon Doug don't lie deep down you have always wanted to.build that "bling bling" baja of all shiny billet!😎👌 yes i deffinatly agree with you for a safer way to prevent any high dollar billet part from bending is to integrate the plastic in as well.16252650841998338884971691105027.jpg1625265234589813867493171788004.jpg

Then I throw away all my handling and durability. No thanks.
Thats what i was building this baja here for the combo.of light and durability with bonehead carbon fiber front top plate,rear chassis plate and motor.mounts with lightened chassis and a HD front kick up plateMessage_1625005385888.jpgIMG_20210627_173644_607.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks