RCR mod LRP ZR.32 !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polar_Bus

Jeez this engine is BIGGGGG ! Definitely larger overall than my Axial .32 . VERY nicely crafted looking engine. I also bought a low/mid Trinity pipe so they should compliment each other very well. This is a 5 port engine and as I read the key to this engine is not to wring it out with constant peak rpm's . Massive midrange torque is the benifit with this engine. Perfect for my Savage.

DSCF1281.JPG

DSCF1280.JPG

Jeez this engine is BIGGGGG ! Definitely larger overall than my Axial .32 . VERY nicely crafted looking engine. I also bought a low/mid Trinity pipe so they should compliment each other very well. This is a 5 port engine and as I read the key to this engine is not to wring it out with constant peak rpm's . Massive midrange torque is the benifit with this engine. Perfect for my Savage.

View attachment 70521

View attachment 70522

View attachment 70521

View attachment 70522
You should go with a 4 shoe clutch and metal clutch shoes

Oddly I was looking at O.S. Engines today and thought of you Polar. There are still a few nice ones available in the UK but wow they ain’t cheap at all.

Looking forward to seeing this rip. ??

Oddly I was looking at O.S. Engines today and thought of you Polar. There are still a few nice ones available in the UK but wow they ain’t cheap at all.

Looking forward to seeing this rip. ??
Last OS I looked at was one of the little rotary engines lol. Would love to get a pair and bolt them together to stick in something.

Last o.s engine i looked at was a pulse jet :love:
Wowzers
Last o.s engine i looked at was a pulse jet :love:
I was going to build a jet bicycle, but I opted for CYC Gen2 instead. Intention being to power it with a 72v Lipo setup. Should be good for 45mph minimum.

The jets would put me jail real quick, the noise is terrific. ?
Wowzers

I was going to build a jet bicycle, but I opted for CYC Gen2 instead. Intention being to power it with a 72v Lipo setup. Should be good for 45mph minimum.

The jets would put me jail real quick, the noise is terrific. ?
Also not road legal. ?

OS engines have never been "cheap" respectively. They are well reguarded as rock solid reliable engines. O.S mainly focus on air, not surface. They do offer a lot for the .21 buggy crowd but really nothing for the big cc big torque MT guys. I just hope my new LRP .32 is a tune friendly engine. I owned a lot of different engines back 15 years ago and what makes for for a fun day of bashing is a engine that runs like it should, and what makes for a miserable pissed off day is a fussy tuning engine. My absolute "favorite " engine back years ago was my XTM 24.7 Pro. That dam engine ran SO perfect over a wide range of ambient temps without the need for a retune. The XTM wasnt my most powerfull engine , but was by far my most fun and reliable. I will post of a very in-depth writeup on my LRP once we get good weather.

Last edited:
OS engines have never been "cheap" respectively. They are well reguarded as rock solid reliable engines. O.S mainly focus on air, not surface. They do offer a lot for the .21 buggy crowd but really nothing for the big cc big torque MT guys. I just hope my new LRP .32 is a tune friendly engine. I owned a lot of different engines back 15 years ago and what makes for for a fun day of bashing is a engine that runs like it should, and what makes for a miserable pissed off day is a fussy tuning engine. My absolute "favorite " engine back years ago was my XTM 24.7 Pro. That dam engine ran SO perfect over a wide range of ambient temps without the need for a retune. The XTM wasnt my most powerfull engine , but was by far my most fun and reliable. I will post of a very in-depth writeup on my LRP once we get good weather.
So that thing has 4+ Hp ?? cool , should be fun !!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks