Receiver battery dead ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timetoshine

Sup guys, hope yall doing great ! Recently bought a baja 5T, slighty used who has the original 6V 3000MAH NIMH battery. I think she's preaty dead cause when I'm trying to charge it with my B6AC, it always says fully charged at 2A. Am I right ? What would be a good replacement choice ?

So check this out. If you decide to go with a LIPO battery. One of the most popular choices the Hitec D845WP servo is on sale for only 86.99 at Daves Motors and you can still use the 5% off code with free shipping. And did I mention you get a free servo horn. Sucks that i bought mine almost 2 months ago and paid $100. Now is a good time to take advantage. Going LIPO is the way. You wont reget it. World of difference from running a 6v hump pack. Just my 2 cents. Good luck

Here is the link:
http://www.davesmotors.com/hitec-36...f-Steel-Gear-Servo-w-free-DDM-Alloy-Horn.html

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks