Recommendations for gearing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bizzer

Canadian Rednek! 🍻
Lifetime PLUS!
PLUS member
Guys,

looking for recommendations for gearing to just to get me in the ball park. I’ll be running an OBR SS, just need a few more parts and I’ll start my build. I haven’t really played with the gearing on my 2.0 as it’s just stock not including the VRC pipe.

From what I was told 21t is the sweet spot and they are right... 21t is a nice all around and does 48mph on the 5t 2.0.. I tried a 22t as well and that got me to 49-50 mph and didn't really lose on bottom end pep

No problem bud 👍 try the 22 first since you have it and you'll see it still has great take off and top end. I just bash with mine to so I didn't need super quick acceleration

From what I was told 21t is the sweet spot and they are right... 21t is a nice all around and does 48mph on the 5t 2.0.. I tried a 22t as well and that got me to 49-50 mph and didn't really lose on bottom end pep
Spot on👆🏻
I'm keen to change back to 21/58👍🏻
At the moment I have 22/57 and while is good 21 is the sweet spot👏🏻

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks