Red Scorpion , project.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I 'm back and I'm happy.

Bigger the Better : It is a homemade chassis for a homemade rc car .

sperera : It is not a 'baja' becouse of 4wd , and suspension system ,brakes....

Al : I think that we could see it 80% complete , next two weeks.
Most of parts are semi-ready to use .

Thank all of you , mates.

Jackobyte :
'' How do you get on with the Carb angle, does it fill ok due to its horizonal position.''

I'm sorry but I cannt understant it.

Just a thought !!

Hi Vass,
There's a thread somewhere where one guy has noticed that the rear sprocket / gear of the 4WD FG has more teeth than the front. I suggested that this may be to counter an understeer effect, balancing it out, and possible pulling the truck around.

I was wondering if you've done the same, or you've the same gearing front and rear?
Al.

Hi Vass,
There's a thread somewhere where one guy has noticed that the rear sprocket / gear of the 4WD FG has more teeth than the front. I suggested that this may be to counter an understeer effect, balancing it out, and possible pulling the truck around.

I was wondering if you've done the same, or you've the same gearing front and rear?
Al.

Good call Al.
J.

Hi Vass,

Al.

Hi Al ,
I use the same gearing front and rear.
Maybe they use central diff and the system works. In my car , without central diff I think that it is wrong , or not ?

Vass

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks