Red Scorpion , project.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..... and after all .... problems with suspension.

Seals of the system couldn't keep the air away of pumps.

When the pump pushed ,everythink was ok but at the time of piston retrase some air get into the pump.

From this, I learn that 'V' seals works 'one way' and I have to use different seals or using different suspension.

Vass.

Hi Vass,
In answer to your question, I believe the FG 4WD has no centre diff, so we'll see.
If there's a little understeer, it might be a good thing and, like 1:1, give a bit more stability.
Keep on with the projects.
Al.

Thanks mates.

No more bodies for my cars.Naked only.
Some small pieces , maybe.

Is Traxxas the ' mother ' of these suspension ?There is a room in prison for me ?
ok. Could I take lathe , milling machine ...+++++ ,with me , please ?

I think that's what I have on my latest, the McLaren.
Try also Googling 'Oddified clutch' (there are different applications).

I don't blast and bash like many, but I have a lot of 'downtime', and then run from time to time - not one problem so far.

Al.

I think that's what I have on my latest, the McLaren.
Try also Googling 'Oddified clutch' (there are different applications).

I don't blast and bash like many, but I have a lot of 'downtime', and then run from time to time - not one problem so far.

Al.

A lot of down time! Frikkin hell Alan your nearly on par with Keith!:lol::lol::lol:
J.

at a guess somthing is binding in your gears causing your clutch bell to seize up and the clutch is just burning out. that or the engine is not 100% dead on center to the clutch bell (more than likely the first one)

whats the chain drive etc like under load? if its binding up alot it could be your issue

oh and fyi TTech (now team extreme) were the first rc people to make and use inboard suspension in r/c. they released their first predator back in 93, and pretty much kept the same design all the way up to now. i have one of their x10's here with a 4.5 turn brushless motor :D

Yup, that clutch shouldn't have fried like that.
Thanks for the onboard shock info. I was thinking of the Tamiya TXT I think. I remember buying my Juggernaut 2 in 2000 and seeing the TXT around that time, way before everyone's beloved Revo.

Al.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks