Redcat rampage wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldnt even want to get within 100 feet of one, even if I got paid to do so. Probably gunna get Ebola or some poop
He got sick of it and told me take take it... I was like nah I don’t want it bro. He was like just take it and see what u can do. He bought a 9.4 34 reed for it n stuff. It’s a big pile of 💩 I know, but I’ll see. Maybe with some luck I can make it just ok. It’s got a couple upgrades to it. I plan to put very little $ into it.
Probably gunna get Ebola or some poop
I will get some kind of virus that makes me go around buying clone parts and defending them all over here and fb

I have had my Rampage XB from 2013 and its the first since purchase that I am having an issue with it. It has served me well throughout owning it. I changed the engine to 36cc Rovan and I am good. The only reason I am having this challenge is because I don't understand much about the wheel adapters and how they are sized, otherwise I would have modified something to change the wheels by now.

He got sick of it and told me take take it... I was like nah I don’t want it bro. He was like just take it and see what u can do. He bought a 9.4 34 reed for it n stuff. It’s a big pile of 💩 I know, but I’ll see. Maybe with some luck I can make it just ok. It’s got a couple upgrades to it. I plan to put very little $ into it.

I will get some kind of virus that makes me go around buying clone parts and defending them all over here and fb
On the Dunerunner there is no adapter need, straight swap with Losi 5ive T. Not defending clone parts just find out what swaps.

Hey Z.hb71 you are being an ASS just because you own a brand name gas 1/5 scale RC doesn’t give you the right to trash talk someone’s purchase on what brand of 1/5 scale RC the own. If I want to here from an poophole I will just fart.

All I have to say is HPI, LOSI, TRAXXAS, REDCAT AND HANNIBAL are all made in the same place fricking Mainland China. Some manufacturers have different quality control methods and different parts suppliers. In addition, my opinion is, who cares?! They are all just toys. A hobby for people to enjoy. With that I am done with this discussion done with you and this forum. Have a nice life.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks