Refreshing and rebuilding my Baja SS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to inspect my baja I have a good tune on it did the fs clutch. But still haven’t been wowed by the performance of the 34 reed. Think I’m running 30,000 in the rear diff plan on going 300,000 or 500,000. I wonder if it could be the victory silenced pipe limiting my performance or drop my gearing down from 20/54. What you guys think?

I need to inspect my baja I have a good tune on it did the fs clutch. But still haven’t been wowed by the performance of the 34 reed. Think I’m running 30,000 in the rear diff plan on going 300,000 or 500,000. I wonder if it could be the victory silenced pipe limiting my performance or drop my gearing down from 20/54. What you guys think?
Definitely considering gearing down since I’m running these taller rcmax wheels.

19/55 is gonna get ya going👍🏻
I think that’s the plan going to increase diff fluid first then gear down.
I'd drop your gearing to 19/55 maybe even 18/56 if your running the rcmax spikes
Ya, because now seems like it’s out the power band
What go pro you guys recommend time I bought one? The camera girl today cost me a 10 piece nugget large fries, large ice tea a McDonald’s flurry and a trip to Walmart for a pack of koolade burst and almost a movie at red box. But I enjoyed the company though

Last edited:
Think it was around $60.00 and I don't see why not. The last vid i put up I loaded to my phone then to you tube. See if I can find a link
I will check that one out. I was using this one but the problem with it is it would download to my phone to app but I couldn't move the video any were else only watch it on the appScreenshot_20210606-214541_Chrome.jpg

Definitely don’t care for the cut out chassie, I can definitely see my self buying this next probably near the end of the year need something I can jump. Maybe find a way to put a Fg stadium body on it. But want it to look like a truggy
Definitely don’t care for the cut out chassie, I can definitely see my self buying this next probably near the end of the year need something I can jump. Maybe find a way to put a Fg stadium body on it. But want it to look like a truggy
I wonder if one of these arma Kraton body’s could be manipulated to fit
Damb these body’s are nice4A61D6EC-DC87-4681-92E4-357D3D419EB9.png

Last edited:
Took out 4 cars today figure I would have plenty of backup. Only 1 ran and was terrible

The mugen truggy my igniter just completely stop working.

Fg stadium receiver battery was shot my oldest rc reciver batter it was a lipo

Rcmax hybrid handle came of the pull start

Hpi baja ran but the location was very rough and bumpy rcmax wheels not suitablle for rough terrain made it not enjoyable.

20210620_095355.jpg

Took out 4 cars today figure I would have plenty of backup. Only 1 ran and was terrible

The mugen truggy my igniter just completely stop working.

Fg stadium receiver battery was shot my oldest rc reciver batter it was a lipo

Rcmax hybrid handle came of the pull start

Hpi baja ran but the location was very rough and bumpy rcmax wheels not suitablle for rough terrain made it not enjoyable.

View attachment 75050
Been there 😕
Fix em all and head back out!!!

Been there 😕
Fix em all and head back out!!!
I was 1 hour away from home went to run with a group of guys. When I got home I fixed the hybrid. Fg stadium will be getting a life battery and I need to take the dynamite igniter apart it was full charged from a few days ago won’t even light up when I plug it in to charge. Rcmax wheels only flat open areas

Would have ripped them tweels off and swapped from another rig.
It was so hot and humid out there I didn’t want to fix a thing plus 2 of the cars both had rcmax on brp hubs. Only the Fg had Baja wheels on 24mm hex so I was out of luck
Think I might give the E word a second try nice to have one as backup plan. Im starting to really like the arrma kraton 1/5 ebx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210620-161127_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20210620-161127_Google.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks