Rep kraken 5 build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks spents. It does spectacular somersault's :oops:....came out of the lot across the street in a nose wheelie half way across the road. It is an impressive rig watching the suspension work tho

Wt 990.. sean put the spiral diaphragm in for me on the way back over. The engine has perfect compression its just that the engine is laggy in the low end and into the high transition. The 5t is way more responsive with the throttle pinned from stand still this carb you have to blip and feather to get it to transition into the powerband and even then its just laggy and lazy

Drilled the box already for the antenna. Had an old mugen road car with a funny antenna holder gizmo and used that... need to figure out what I can use to hold the led in place as I broke the holder it came with as I used a bit of super glue to hold it on the stock kraken box.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks