Rep kraken 5 build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just a bit of a question,
what is everyone using in the front diff ?
what i mean is , is everyone using the 500k that comes with the kit in front and rear diffs ?
had a look through some build threads and cant seem to find any posts about it :)

I used 500k front and 20 million rear. And I have green thread lock.... its ment to wick into threads with a nut already on it @RcJunkie13
thanks ryan, i have some 1million here so may use that in the rear and the 500k in the front and see what happens (y) (y) ,
everyone has different preference i know, was just curious as to what others were doing with the diff fluid :D

I used 500k front and 20 million rear. And I have green thread lock.... its ment to wick into threads with a nut already on it @RcJunkie13
There are different types of the green loctite, the wicking is a low strength retaining compound. The stuff I get you either need to melt out or cut apart. Typically used on press fit bearings, or sleeves to help keep them from spinning. There are several formulas, just like the other colors. I will say this, the orange is not a replacement for blue or red. It holds harder then blue, but doesn't have the stress resistance the red does. We tried it out on a few applications at work that have from mild to extreme vibrations and pretty much decided to stick with blue and red in their proper applications. Basically the parts that need the medium loctite were too hard to take apart for the weekly inspections, and we had issues with fasteners keeping full retention now were talking a lot bigger then rc, but I see no reason for me to get a boutique product that doesn't outstrip either of its predecessors.

Thanks Rep. So, is related to the physical location of it on the Vekta coupled with the big bore install? I was planning on running one on on my future Losi 5 big block build, but still parts hoarding and haven’t ordered it yet.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks