Rep kraken 5 build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks :cool: .. I didn't realize the baja rears were wider in general and im kinda upset that the standard tires are little narrower in width.i scrolled through the baja rear selection and they seem to be the same height. These tires do hook pretty good and for the sake of street driving I like the lower profile as it keeps the truck from wanting to roll. I could definitely take on an on road track with this and be confident with it not rolling over

Im curious. If we take baja rims and put losi tires and foams. Wider rim would give the tires a small stretched look :unsure: .... I hate breaking the wheels down so haven't tried it yet 🤦‍♂️

Just revisited his build, yeah he attributes it to vibration possibly. I might have to rethink using that switch if they already prone to that!🧐

Yep, have had issues on my vekta and another baja. Few others posted the same on my post and another with the same problems

also tried the stretched look myself a long time ago, wernt for me though, didnt look right to me,
everyones different though, sean likes the look, others will l;ike it an all i'm sure (y) are the 5ive rims 60 0r65mm wide ?
In fact every time I've done it the bead has torn lol
you jus to rough Z :ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks