Replacement carb for redcat XT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may have acted out of frustration. I got pissed off and quit. I know it was a joke and you didn't mean to piss anyone off. But, I ,like anyone else, do have a breakng point. I can only take so much shite about the same thing that's out of my control. I'm not quitting, but just know, that just cause I can take a joke, doesn't mean you throw it at me 3 times a day everyday pretty much and expect me not to get frustrated. That's not to come off as a p*ssy ass snowflake too. Everyone gets frustrated......

Last edited:
I may have acted out of emotion. I got pissed off and quit. I know it was a joke and you didn't mean to piss anyone off. But, I ,like anyone else, do have a breakng point. I can only take so much shite about the same thing that's out of my control. I'm not quitting, but just know, that just cause I can take a joke, doesn't mean you throw it at me 3 times a day everyday pretty much and expect me not to get frustrated. That's not to come off as a p*ssy ass snowflake too. Everyone gets frustrated......
Thats was a quick sabbatical? ???
Welcome back?

And what's the verdict Watson ?
Can you not read????? ?
I may have acted out of emotion. I got pissed off and quit. I know it was a joke and you didn't mean to piss anyone off. But, I ,like anyone else, do have a breakng point. I can only take so much shite about the same thing that's out of my control. I'm not quitting, but just know, that just cause I can take a joke, doesn't mean you throw it at me 3 times a day everyday pretty much and expect me not to get frustrated. That's not to come off as a p*ssy ass snowflake too. Everyone gets frustrated......

[/H2]

Barely ???

I think he means that he wants it twice a day AN NOT 3!.......:unsure:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks