Road to Glory. The journey for gold medals and sexy women

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As someone that does a bunch of mtk kamikaze trips a yr I'll say it's gonna be a rough day. The ride home will blo and the next day if you gotta get up before 1pm will blo. Should consider renting a hotel there for Sunday will make the trip more enjoyable. Get to telly at 330-4am sleep til 8 or whatever, race and spend the night in NH. 👍

I'd do it, I'm used to no sleep. Personally I'd load up the night before if possible, come home sleep for as long as possible and take off. Sleep on side of road if needed for a bit to recharge on way home. Not difficult, just have to know when to stop and not push your limits

Does just fine throwing the vekta around
Yea it’s a good servo, but seeing my buddy get kicked out of a race a couple weeks in a row do to the same problem with the circuit board kinda turned me off to them. I will say that I ran the silver hilly in my losi truck and it was definitely strong and had no reliability issues they are slow though because they weren’t designed to be a competition servo

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks