Road to Glory. The journey for gold medals and sexy women

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's was perfect for me! That buggy could use some stiffer foams, seen them tires ballooning pretty bad. Love the opening clip in slowmo, of the 5ive t. Well done.
It’s a diff oil issue. I want to keep the soft foams because it helps a lot in loose traction conditions but the center diff oil being so light is causing the power to unload in the front more than I want
Order up a couple spare diffs and keep different wt oils in them. That's my plan. You'll always be ready for what the track throws at you then!
???

It’s a diff oil issue. I want to keep the soft foams because it helps a lot in loose traction conditions but the center diff oil being so light is causing the power to unload in the front more than I want

???
Gotta do something mate, you could see it start to balloon. Then start scooting over to the one side before you corrected it. Did I mention I liked the video? ?

Starting to get everything sorted for the wraps on the l5b and l5t gonna give them both this wrapC1FA7AD2-73A5-4C2D-B777-D10AAD04F58D.jpeg

Made up driver decals for under the windows

C60FBA29-67AA-48EE-995A-3F8FE87DEED5.png
And then will add a few tlr, mod and obr stickers. I need to find a diecut obr script sticker though can’t stand the oval ones they send out
Also ordered a few empire Rc logos

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks