Rovan Baja 29CC breaking pull starts along with my arm!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ Bandit (and all) BCR studio, as my user-name. Just call me Brian (is fine).
No, "my bad" needed. It is all good.

This is a decent forum, with little cussing (not that I have not been called, and agree I am, every name in the book).
Most are mature enough, to not have a agenda (fan boy/girl, etc.)

Best forum I find, is Astrophysics.
As we meet up (with $100K+ in gear), granted before pandemic, and just ask our closest 2 neighbors to keep an eye out (if even needed) when we stroll away (most are mature men/woman).
So those forums, is where I frequent the most (as yes there are some fan men/woman) But are fairly trustworthy, to not have an agenda.

I guess I should have added that in that "other hobbies" post here (but more than a hobby, as I have been paid to setup my gear).
As well, it helps the academia with any deep space photos I take (or we all take).

Anyhow, since op's original question has been answered. I assume, it is ok to go off topic (at this point).

Again, no problem Bandit, but yeah just call me brian. :)

@ Bandit (and all) BCR studio, as my user-name. Just call me Brian (is fine).
No, "my bad" needed. It is all good.

This is a decent forum, with little cussing (not that I have not been called, and agree I am, every name in the book).
Most are mature enough, to not have a agenda (fan boy/girl, etc.)

Best forum I find, is Astrophysics.
As we meet up (with $100K+ in gear), granted before pandemic, and just ask our closest 2 neighbors to keep an eye out (if even needed) when we stroll away (most are mature men/woman).
So those forums, is where I frequent the most (as yes there are some fan men/woman) But are fairly trustworthy, to not have an agenda.

I guess I should have added that in that "other hobbies" post here (but more than a hobby, as I have been paid to setup my gear).
As well, it helps the academia with any deep space photos I take (or we all take).

Anyhow, since op's original question has been answered. I assume, it is ok to go off topic (at this point).

Again, no problem Bandit, but yeah just call me brian. :)
You can call me Eric if you wish. I am using my Dog's name. Say hello to Bandit. Now this is off topic. 20190827_133852.jpg

Edit: Eric,

Oh, what a beauty. He (she), is gorgeous. I have had at least a half Dozen border collies, (hence the beginning initials of my studio name) Border Collie Rescue. (by chance, actually work with my real name.)

Sadly my only friend (just shy of 20 years) passed on my birthday (at time I did not know it was my b-day.) As I layed with him for 3 days/nights, until I brought him in to well. Just sad. His name was Buddy (actual name was Buddy the elf). He was not a border collie, but a mix. I still miss him dearly....

Cheers and have a good day.
BCR (brian)

EDIT, again: updated my avatar. To include him, and Kiddy (whom is about 6 yrs. old now.)

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks