Rovan shocks lots of slop in the sphere ends ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoL, I had mine pop out so I put a washer over itView attachment 49474
Certainly not a permernent fix. I do think the balls are to small (don't even start Evssv lol) for the housing by a bit
Washer mod....
I do this on all my rc's(y)
Tbh there's not much u can do about this really..(y)..as imo any new set they send u or u buy r gonna b jus as bad....(n)...so either try sum hpi top/bottoms.....or buy a set irc's

Last edited:
Ummm Balls in holes . This sounds serious . My Rovan has the upgraded rear shock brace stock . But ya the shock tops on mine were plastic/nylon .And this was one of the reasons I changed over to the Turtle racing front shock tower . But thennnnnn I just had to go and get IRC Big Bores. Short term till you figure out what you want to do upgrade wise I would put flat washers on the screws that the shocks cant get past like Evssv said. Don't want your balls coming out . It could be rather embarrassing .

Last edited:
The rovan shocks all around are just garbage. I have rezzie 's on mine and they keep blowing out, this is my third pair. Intergy sell shocks with dampening, but all sold out. Their about 70 bucks per pair. Than there are large bore shocks at DDM, FOR 150 BUCKS PER SET. don't KNOW WHICH WAY TO GO YET but sick of rovans garbage!!!!

The rovan shocks all around are just garbage. I have rezzie 's on mine and they keep blowing out, this is my third pair. Intergy sell shocks with dampening, but all sold out. Their about 70 bucks per pair. Than there are large bore shocks at DDM, FOR 150 BUCKS PER SET. don't KNOW WHICH WAY TO GO YET but sick of rovans garbage!!!!
I say go with orginal hpi shocks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks