SAVOX SB-2230SG Kick butt standard size servo!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My buddy put his junk cable front brake kit back on his from rovan and that servo will lock them up anytime anywhere and not even work it!
I thought it was a misprint as the specs put it at the same power as a 1/5 steering servo!, So I called Savox USA and they said it was not. I bought !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, that's a pretty insane spec for a standard sized servo. I'd be concerned about bending the carb throttle shaft on a beast like that if I didn't have the end points perfect!

But I'll bet that sucker would lock the brakes on even a stock setup!

I got the full cnc ss carb shaft and arm kit from gizmos in my carbs so that will not happen!
Get this, Most tx/rx systems are at 250hz and if your system lets you adjust refresh rate to 333hz the holding power of these are sick. I jacked my tx up to 333hz and pushed as hard as I could and it was singing like a bird and it did not moved a bit. The servos are true 333hz and do not even get warm when driven up there in high hz, Wish I had these when we raced 1/8 scale nitro truggy........

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks