Score of a lifetime? Maybe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They almost look like those old See's wheels that folks use to get for their Ae ,RC10's ,but I had seen that logo before
but cant remember ,they were of a different RC part!

They’re were made by lethal rc ( very early work) before he started selling his stuff through ddm there were only 4 sets ever made and not marked in any way like the other stuff that was sold through ddm. The maker died in 08, out of the 4 sets made 2 were missing. 1 set I knew of was owned by a chap in America there were 2 sets missing. I own one set, neil owns another.

Not gonna use them? I wouldn't be able to resist. Then again the collector bug never bit me. If I own it, and its cool, im using it, regardless of the rarity or cost. Luckily I cant afford to destroy super rare or expensive stuff.??

I don't have much rare stuff, just these wheels and a white team chase cage, and some threshold stuff. But most of those I don't mind running. But the cage and wheels wont be ran. Wheels will be fitted to take a pic and that's it lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks