Seasonal rebuild for my Baja 5b!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since i ruined it and nobody is patient :LOL: its a motor (y). week or two back i though id list the 30.5 for sale and test the waters, and someone came up and wanted to buy it, and bought it for exactly what i wanted, then i looked for a used 34 reed and found one but it slipped away before i could buy it :rolleyes:. so i thought , naaa feck it and just bought a brand ass new 34 reed longblock :love::cool: (will complete myself, like last time) on saturday! no idea when it will be done, but im guessing 2-3 weeks. (y) payed about $463 .
so john was almost right, excpet he guess piston port , not reed.

since i ruined it and nobody is patient :LOL: its a motor (y). week or two back i though id list the 30.5 for sale and test the waters, and someone came up and wanted to buy it, and bought it for exactly what i wanted, then i looked for a used 34 reed and found one but it slipped away before i could buy it :rolleyes:. so i thought , naaa feck it and just bought a brand ass new 34 reed longblock :love::cool: (will complete myself, like last time) on saturday! no idea when it will be done, but im guessing 2-3 weeks. (y) payed about $463 .
so john was almost right, excpet he guess piston port , not reed.
OBR?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks