Seasonal rebuild for my Baja 5b!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just cant say enough how much better I like this version. Well done Zed. I'm very happy your finally happy with your rig.
Thanks again sean 👍 yeah handles well, and much much more powerful. Plus more durability. Only issue I'm having is the fecking tank vent isn't venting (I know how to fix it ) and i need a new exhuwst coupler (stupid reused the old one) . Easy stuff ,other then that it ran flawless and I'm totally happy with it 👍 now time to really beat it down 🤣👏

So I got a question. When I ran the rig yesterday and before it seems like it turns alot better and quicker, which is strange cuz I got 300k diff oil and the setup other then that is mostly the same. Would it be becuase I have 1 inch extenders in the rear to make it wider? Just curious, and I deffo ain't complaining, much better handling 👍

Could it be that it's coz the front end is all tight and fresh??
I know my baja turned great when I renewed the front end, its a bit sloppy now though.
Have you changed servo or battery etc??

if this spring preload gives you the right ride height, i’d consider changing to harder ones soon.
very good looking baja btw!
Thanks. Yeah the rear suspension is a bit soft. I'm going to try the stiffer upper springs I have , and if that's not enough I'll throw 40wt in the shocks (I have 37wt currently)

Hello I recently purchased a used losi 5 tnor b 2.0 im not sure which but how would I go about yonidentify my engine? I know it's a two bolt font pull the engine and look gor the serial number under the block? Thanks in advance

If it's a 2 bolt its probably a 23 or 26 (since it's a losi its most likely a 26) . Only way to tell is to pop the cylinder off and measure the stroke. But honestly it's not worth all the effort, they are poop and underpowered, especially for a rig that heavy

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks