Shes coming ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your all wrong it's a turbo kit for rc engines...... I hear its the way forward ?
Couldn't be more wrong. I heard it from Mike myself...he was saying they've been so successful in big bores they're going to venture into small bores. They've been working on a 15cc beast that puts out some off the charts numbers

The funny thing I find is. We already have more power in tap then is useful in a land based rc, would shake apart anything air based and weight too much for most anything water based. What's the point other then I've got the biggest cock? Weve seen how poorly the bigger engines handle besides straight lines, so that leaves most track racing out. And tbh it doesn't seem like most the dragsters go an awful lot faster with the bigger engines without loosing too many bits down the track from being shaken to death. A well made twin would solve most of the imbalance issues, but room is a premium in rc. So it would lead one to think other wise.

The funny thing I find is. We already have more power in tap then is useful in a land based rc, would shake apart anything air based and weight too much for most anything water based. What's the point other then I've got the biggest cock? Weve seen how poorly the bigger engines handle besides straight lines, so that leaves most track racing out. And tbh it doesn't seem like most the dragsters go an awful lot faster with the bigger engines without loosing too many bits down the track from being shaken to death. A well made twin would solve most of the imbalance issues, but room is a premium in rc. So it would lead one to think other wise.

I'm with your line of thinking but Rcmax and big engines are hot so I wouldn't doubt another monster. Heck they got the game down, don;t even keep stock they make to order! Build it once and if they don't buy fook it. I can't knock them for that.... One thing I could see happening from all this big bore stuff is the possibility of 1/4 scale getting bigger.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks