Shes coming ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never say never but when your in a league of your own looking down at the rest why compete? On their side of the pond and ours there are a buncha good builders. I'm with Z, only thing they're missing is a twin....... Twins for the fekin win!
I agree, particularly over here in the UK I think we have of best and most renowned small block builders. Here comes the flames. ?

I also have USA small block stuff such as ESP, I forgot I’ve a Darksoul sikk in the back of my man cave somewhere it was the first engine I built.

I am resisting big blocks and twins as much as I love them. I just want to do something different, but I have all the respect in the world for you guys that run them. Spents had the first twin I saw and it’s been in a couple of builds and is completely customised I wish I had that ability, skill and premises to do that.

Anyways.??

No flames thrown. I as well think you have better engine builders over there than we do here. Maybe we took reeds mainstream but that I'm not even sure of. You guys have some cool billet head options nobody on my side of pond seems to offer.

They would have to go some to match BZM with small bores. But that is not in the realms of impossible given modern technology advances, BZMs are about 10 years old at least and things have moved on a bit since then, even if I haven’t. ?

If rcmax can get like 10-12hp with a fully custom small bore I'll be in. Bigbores are badass but they are fecking heavy and too big, and you throw away all the handling with them.
For sure custom, I thought that was obvious if it does/is happening. Billet head and all just what could they possibly price it at? $1000?
I'd say 800 without pipe , clutch and (maybe ) carb, 40gt (Without pipe and carb, and clutch ) is 1000.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks