Shipping rigs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like you're all good.
I don't know anything about rabies cause we don't have it here.
It's crazy you know nothing about rabies there. It's the norm to at least know about it in the states. We just have to watch out for wild animals that may have it. Like raccoons for example. Every now and then, at least where I live, you may hear about a rabid stray dog.

Last edited:
It's crazy you nothing about rabies there. It's the norm to at least know about it in the states.we just have to watch out for wild animals that may have it. Like raccoons for example.

We've never had it here.
I've heard that the wild animals have it over there.
I was unsure about South Africa though.
Our border security mob are extremely careful to make sure we don't let it into the country .
From what I've heard we certainly don't want it.
I suppose that we'll eventually get it from the illegals coming in on boats up north but I hope not.
It's crazy you nothing about rabies there. It's the norm to at least know about it in the states.we just have to watch out for wild animals that may have it. Like raccoons for example.
I just did some reading and although we don't have full blown rabies we do have Lyssa virus in bats which up til now I didn't realise is a milder variety of rabies.
Everyone down here knows to avoid bats.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks