Shock ?

Thought you could up the spring rate quite a bit on the losi shocks. How big you thinking engine wise? Think the heaviest rate is 14 lb and like 11 lb. Now no one mentions if its compressed weight or un sprung weight. The irc shocks start at 26.5 and 44lbs rates. Which tbh seems a bit excessive but like I said, they say compressed weight, and DDM doesn't mention if its compressed weight, or installed weight πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
I'm not sure ...... irc losi springs on losi shocksπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Anyone care to measure the I'd and od of a losi spring. IRC lists OD 38MM ID 33mm

John Parks

Print my own πŸ’΅ πŸ˜†
Detroit performance has heavy red ones that fit 5t rears 4mm spring material it says 100lb compression.
Have to be careful with these, very bouncy even with 50wt. They need 80wt oil, or your rig better have some serious weight. Have them on my outlaw which is heavy as hell eith the steel cage and they are very bouncy.

The black IRC springs are perfect for most applications from my experience

crucialRC

Sir Lancelot πŸ›‘
Build Thread Contributor
Have to be careful with these, very bouncy even with 50wt. They need 80wt oil, or your rig better have some serious weight. Have them on my outlaw which is heavy as hell eith the steel cage and they are very bouncy.

The black IRC springs are perfect for most applications from my experience
Will the black springs fit stock losi shocks or are they just for the IRC big bore shocks?