shout out to the outwears crew!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outerwears just informed me that this is a Dealer issue and that I need to take them back to place I bought them. Guess I wont be getting a pretty new set.

I was told the same thing :unsure: infact they said it was my fault:unsure: WHAT!:LOL::ROFLMAO: I had used the wrong soap(n) the package dose not say only use "X" soap:unsure:.......:LOL: i continued mailing them. Sent pics of the covers ......i can be very persistent maybe annoying. I just counted 17 enails:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I feel if you as a customer pay for a product and use it as it was designed to be .....and it breaks the company should fix it(y) and if i was a supplier id want to know why or how my product was breaking:unsure: @Frenimy mail them back and don't take no for an answer(y)

I was told the same thing :unsure: infact they said it was my fault:unsure: WHAT!:LOL::ROFLMAO: I had used the wrong soap(n) the package dose not say only use "X" soap:unsure:.......:LOL: i continued mailing them. Sent pics of the covers ......i can be very persistent maybe annoying. I just counted 17 enails:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I feel if you as a customer pay for a product and use it as it was designed to be .....and it breaks the company should fix it(y) and if i was a supplier id want to know why or how my product was breaking:unsure: @Frenimy mail them back and don't take no for an answer(y)
What bullsh!t! They should give u a new ones

Let me make sure I'm reading your posts right Doug. It's just the trademark name that came off while washing? The outerwear is still perfectly good, but no name, correct?
yes thats it, but i believe his problem with it isnt the logos coming off, i think its becuase they said u could wash it any way but when he washed it, the logos fell off, so its false advertising

yes thats it, but i believe his problem with it isnt the logos coming off, i think its becuase they said u could wash it any way but when he washed it, the logos fell off, so its false advertising
Yes thats the issue i payed money for shockwears branding and it fell off in one wash. But what really made me go batsh!t crazy was when i was told it was my fault.....:banghead: and yes they plain unbranded one works the same .....but thats not the point ist ?
P.S. it was a win;)(y)

Yeah I understand being upset that they told you it was your fault. That's crazy. But you still can't wash them when they get dirty, or they'll come off again right? So as I see it you will eventually end up with the same issue. Point I'm getting at is that unless they changed their screen printing process(and sent you the upgraded items) then the same thing will happen and you will end up with a pair of regular black outer wares again...that you feel that you paid for logo wares.

Or is there a particular type of soap you have to use so it doesn't happen again??

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks