Show Off Your Pets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T
Damit Doug ,is this one of your pets?....:unsure:

That poor guys face has the look of "im fekked". Bet he never ran faster.?
Just an update.
My cute little Shepherd (Alsatian) pup is now 15 months old and 42KG.
Will post a pic when my wife gives my laptop back!

Nothing sheds like a Shepherd.
We vacuum up about 2 extra dogs worth of hair every day.
Ya, they're bad. Leave tumbleweeds all over the house.?

Watching squirrels out the window. Can't open it up to much cuz he ripped a screen out getting excited. He was going out the window but got all jammed up in the screen, was hilarious

One of my old bosses had a Boxer ,He owned gardening service an he would send us over his house to mow ,an the guy's would always
make me mow the back where the dog was ,I hated an dread the day we had to go over there!
I had to fight that dog every time when I open the gate.One day he got pass me an it took 2 hrs to catch him ,he fekin wore me out like
I had already mowed 10 yards ,them dogs are full of energy an don't wear down!

Then the next time he slipped pass me ,I had tackled him an landed on a flower bed sprinkler an broke it ,it was easier to repair
then to chase the dog ,he wasnt about to get away this time ,HELL NO!...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

One of my old bosses had a Boxer ,He owned gardening service an he would send us over his house to mow ,an the guy's would always
make me mow the back where the dog was ,I hated an dread the day we had to go over there!
I had to fight that dog every time when I open the gate.One day he got pass me an it took 2 hrs to catch him ,he fekin wore me out like
I had already mowed 10 yards ,them dogs are full of energy an don't wear down!

Then the next time he slipped pass me ,I had tackled him an landed on a flower bed sprinkler an broke it ,it was easier to repair
then to chase the dog ,he wasnt about to get away this time ,HELL NO!...:banghead::banghead::banghead:
They do have limitless energy. We are heading out now at 5am to walk until 7am.
Ill grab him around 11 and walk until 12, then I grab him around 4 and we walk until 6pm. This schedule is non negotiable 7 days a week. He knows when its time and is waiting for me to open the door. If he doesn't exercise enough he will do it in the house and god save anything not bolted down. Hes overall a great dog though. He won't go to the bathroom in my yard, won't leave the truck unless told too, and is so attached to my son he would never let anyone hurt him. Its gonna be tough when I lose this one. Hes getting older and has a few benign tumors. They're small but thats the beginning of the end.??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks