Show Off Your Pets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a cat person, but thats a cool looking cat. ? wouldnt mind one of those bigger cats they sell like a coon cat. Parents had one and it beat the dog up all the time. ?

Yeah, he's a completely beast. Weighs 15lbs, solid muscle. Beats the everloving poop out of the pupper. But they're still real tight. They go on walks together and everything.

Haha, she says piss off, im comfy. We can talk when you have food.?

You hit it right on the head ,she is a eating machine now!....:(

In her younger years ,she was not like that ,we only fed her dry Pedigree food an use to keep a full bowl down all the
time for her ,an she would only nibble at it an didnt wolf it down.
Now ,with then these past couple years ,we started giving her can food ,an she wolfs it down too fast an she is well
over weight at over a 100 pnds.

I use to taker her to some of my jobs mowing yards ,but some of the people that I mowed for had swimming pools ,
it was hard keeping her from diving in them ,I also use to take her out in the fields were she use to run real fast in
the irrigation ditches while skimming her head under water ,she was definitly a pure bred water dog!....:giggle:

You hit it right on the head ,she is a eating machine now!....:(

In her younger years ,she was not like that ,we only fed her dry Pedigree food an use to keep a full bowl down all the
time for her ,an she would only nibble at it an didnt wolf it down.
Now ,with then these past couple years ,we started giving her can food ,an she wolfs it down too fast an she is well
over weight at over a 100 pnds.

I use to taker her to some of my jobs mowing yards ,but some of the people that I mowed for had swimming pools ,
it was hard keeping her from diving in them ,I also use to take her out in the fields were she use to run real fast in
the irrigation ditches while skimming her head under water ,she was definitly a pure bred water dog!....:giggle:
Ive had a few labs, and every single one would eat until sick if allowed. Last one ( missy) had to go to the vet after eating half a bag. Ate so much she got bloat. Almost killed her.?

I’ve had pit bulls all my life, all of them were major shedders.

now I have a small French bull dog, and she’s a major shedder too.

I’ve just learned to deal with it, don’t bother me one bit anymore.

major plus is my in-laws hate the hair. So they barely come over. Double win in my booksView attachment 59917View attachment 59918
Love those dogs, but so expensive. Wonder why short hairs shed so bad

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks