Show your full scale car/truck/bike

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang Mac and James ya guys got nice rides. Totally my style..

Heres a old one of my truck when I 1st got my rims.. Ill try to snap a new one sometime soon. (This is OLD..lol)
AndysTruck.jpg
More recent one of just the cat eye front
PICT0437.jpg
The weekend ride (me and my dads)
PICT0424.jpg

4u2nv, what car is that at the end...man it looks sweet!! If u lower that chevy a little it would look a lot better...but if u do man don't use groundforce...trust me u'll regret it!

When I was younger I had a few nice rides but now I roll this

Attachments

• 100_0231.jpg
    100_0231.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Heres my turd its the red one and this is the only pic left after the old puter died its a little higher now but thats about it .Lots of goodies in this truck.And my Buggy.
IMG_1501.gif
IMG_1503.gif
DSC00025.jpg

well i don't have pics but we have a 1993 drop top corvette,2003 PT crusier, 2006 dodge durango,1991 damon challenger(motorhome),2006 triton vento(moped),2006 honda sliverwing. Ill try to get some pics soon.

Hey Miamimac, that is one awesome horn set up. I love load horns, I have one hidden under my bumper that came from the Grand Haven, MI. drawbridge. I've had allot of different compressors, but none have held up, so I'm in the process of making one from an old A/C compressor and an electric motor. Anyways here's my truck, it's a 97' Ford F150 4x4

Attachments

• Truck 0032.jpg
    Truck 0032.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Truck 0042.jpg
    Truck 0042.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 4
Hey Miamimac, that is one awesome horn set up. I love load horns, I have one hidden under my bumper that came from the Grand Haven, MI. drawbridge. I've had allot of different compressors, but none have held up, so I'm in the process of making one from an old A/C compressor and an electric motor. Anyways here's my truck, it's a 97' Ford F150 4x4

I'm actually gonna sell of those horns pretty soon. I already bought the Nathan k5LA horns just fab'ing a custom bracket for them...this is going to be crazy at 140psi!!

Heres my turd its the red one and this is the only pic left after the old puter died its a little higher now but thats about it .Lots of goodies in this truck.And my Buggy.
IMG_1501.gif
IMG_1503.gif
DSC00025.jpg

All I can say is OMG! dude, now that looks like freaking fun! Where is that pic taken?

one of my buddies drives a train and hes ubsesed with train horns lol. so he bought a K5LA and he has it set up in his back yard he goes out at like 4am and he blows it, lol its so funny i can hear it and im 1 mile away. but when he gets a car hes putting it on there. Me i scare people with my sound system. 4 15 inch Rockford foscate woofers each powered by a 3,300 watt amp. 2 extra batterys also.

one of my buddies drives a train and hes ubsesed with train horns lol. so he bought a K5LA and he has it set up in his back yard he goes out at like 4am and he blows it, lol its so funny i can hear it and im 1 mile away. but when he gets a car hes putting it on there. Me i scare people with my sound system. 4 15 inch Rockford foscate woofers each powered by a 3,300 watt amp. 2 extra batterys also.

Each by 3300 watt HOLY SMOKES....U must be good a reading peoples lips cause ur hearing has to be gone..I have two tens in my truck powered by a 1200 watt D class amp and it gets a lil crazy at 3/4 volume...so I can imagine that insaine setup!

the first day i had it i cracked my back window lol. so yeah its really loud. you can hear it from 2 miles away i was at my cuzens and we we driving to my house and my bro said he could hear it the whole way.

There 9ft flags If you go to Silver lake there everywhere for sale I think they rape you at $20 each.I have broke a few of them on my bike but they hold up well on everything else.
Appletree
Duneland and alot of the stores have them up there as well.
The flags are 9ft but the bar at the enterance is 10ft so you only have to mount them 1ft off the ground so they hit the bar on the way in.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks