Show your full scale car/truck/bike

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks I don't drive it much anymore I use to be big into the Trans Am, Camaro, Corvette clubs but where I am the biggest part of the club are Military and they usually ship off or transfer so it's a weekend car now.I have rebuilt the top half and alot of other mods and I have had it stretched out on the interstate at 170 mph once only once that was enough....lol

Well I sure wish I had a ride worth posting a pic of but hey all I got is a 2001 Town and Country. Very pimpin ride, you should see all the chicks that want to get in that van. LMAO

Well I sure wish I had a ride worth posting a pic of but hey all I got is a 2001 Town and Country. Very pimpin ride, you should see all the chicks that want to get in that van. LMAO

Don't feel bad, all I have is a 2000 Honda Civic! I guess my wife doesn't ride riding in there with me! :)

Thanks Doug! Yes you will have to stop by for sure! Sept is a right off but if your ever around the area stop by.

As for the monthly payments:
We don't lease anything. New House is paid for and my PT Cruiser is paid for.
The Hummers are on our line of credit and good investments pay for that. Life is good!

A couple of the toys

Yes, they are all paid for.

Attachments

• rexsmall.jpg
    rexsmall.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 8
  • HPIM0069.JPG
    HPIM0069.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 9
  • gtosmall2.JPG
    gtosmall2.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 19
  • gtosmall.jpg
    gtosmall.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 16
  • pebl3.jpg
    pebl3.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks