so i found this car, im too poor, but look at it!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how many servos....o_O....wos with the 3 lots of fuel tank pipes:unsure:....looks badass though...:cool:
s-l1600.jpg

wow...:love:

I agree coop but the price ?

I'm with ya on that one. I know it's way out of my price range . I'll buy another used motorcycle before I spend that kind of money on a RC .
I mean it's pretty much complete, kit price: 1800usd then the engine, pipe, electronics, ect

Dude he spent 7 grand on it and I'm guessing it may have only been run once if that . The person selling it got in way over his head and will be lucky if he gets what he put into back. That's a toy for someone with deep pockets .

I'm with ya on that one. I know it's way out of my price range . I'll buy another used motorcycle before I spend that kind of money on a RC .

Dude he spent 7 grand on it and I'm guessing it may have only been run once if that . The person selling it got in way over his head and will be lucky if he gets what he put into back. That's a toy for someone with deep pockets .
I have deep pockets? bad thing is the only thing in the bottom is lint?

I have deep pockets? bad thing is the only thing in the bottom is lint?
Same here

Yeah 5k is alittle much, I think 3.5k is more like it. It is very expensive to build one but 5k is much

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks