So whats next

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep welcome to the forum. Pipe is err, but doesn't much matter as long as you like it, and understand you've likely not gained peak performance from the pipe by hacking it about. The crazy stu does look funny, even if functional. I would have recommended the tr airbox and tweaking the cage to fit around it. Other then that I think we can get back to whatever actual issues your having.

You guys are f,ed up I'm taking my car and going home ......... screw you guys ???? you guys just can't appreciate the art of the the whole thing...... but I can say that it looks cooler ? In person but I do see what you all are saying
see ya goodbye GIF

About as cool as sticking a dildo on a horses head and calling it a unicorn :ROFLMAO: ...jk sorry..now im satisfied with the jokes :ROFLMAO:
Dude you won the internet with this one . :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You guys are f,ed up I'm taking my car and going home ......... screw you guys ???? you guys just can't appreciate the art of the the whole thing...... but I can say that it looks cooler ? In person but I do see what you all are saying
Dude did you really leave? You need to grow thicker skin. We like to break each others balls here. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
No I didn't leave I have much thicker skin than that I was just making fun of the kid that gets messed with and takes his ball(for what ever sport) and goes home...... any who.... I need a new pipe ..... I got that cause I was stoned and ordered the wrong poop but I have a tig welder and thought I could make it work but it was surprisingly difficult and I fiddlesticked it up lol..... so I am going to order a new one ...... It suckd cause the servo I just put on for the steering from DetroitRC broke so I had to go back to the savox one it's after market but not the best ..... I ordered a 30.5 cc top end full mod and a balanced crank from obr because that damn filter fiddlesticked up the engine it has all kinds of scratches in the cylinder now so it's just a matter of time till the compression is poop.... and I also got IRC shocks on the way should be here today along with a new flywheel a lightened one from..... ddm and a new TR clutch the new one with the disks instead of using shoes...oh also a diff locker from vertigo to go in the middle I think that will really pick it up ... I will take pics I also need to decide what weight shock oil I should use? Do you guys have suggestions on that with the new shocks?
That's a great video thanks ...... that's why I got the aluminum hubs and my A arms were bowing so I got the aluminum on of those
Yep welcome to the forum. Pipe is err, but doesn't much matter as long as you like it, and understand you've likely not gained peak performance from the pipe by hacking it about. The crazy stu does look funny, even if functional. I would have recommended the tr airbox and tweaking the cage to fit around it. Other then that I think we can get back to whatever actual issues your having.
Thanks much
Ill tell you how your carb got so dirty... THAT POS AIR FILTER. Prob killed your engine too.
You called it btw
I see a massive exhuast leak at the header and a billet crankcase, what motor is in it
I have a 29.5cc obr ported but not full mod it's on the way though will be a 30.5 cc with a balanced stroker crank
I was thinking about that but I hate how dirt flies right up in there from the front tire I wanted to get it up outta the way since I already ruined the motor from the dirt getting in and I haven't needed to clean the filter once and I can't see any signs of more dirt getting in the engine ..... I definitely care more about functionality than looks if you can't tell ....... even if it doesn't function very well as long as it works so I can run it I will

Last edited:
The tr air box sticks the filter in front of the engine. Never had I ever had issues with it getting clogged up. The side filter was a piss poor idea to begin with.

Return the center locker, fill the diff with silly putty. You need give in that drive train or it will disintegrate. There aren't any great upgrade options beside flm, and even they will shite the bed if your too rough on them, I actually really like how it preformed with 500k in the center, and 60k front and back. Should have upped the rear to 100k.

40wt for the shocks will most likely work best with the irc shocks. Typically seems we run from 40 to 50 at around here. I had 45wt in mine, but I also was running 5ive t shocks.

What brand servo shite out on you?

Have fun with that snapper clutch. Order a rebuild kit for it a wile. You'll need it. Or return it and get an fs clutch. Likely the last clutch you'll buy for it. Also the vertigo clutch bell would be a worth wile upgrade as well. I was kinda surprised you didnt have issues with the stock set up till I read you were still rocking out a 26cc.

Attachments

• 20191022_183927.jpg
    20191022_183927.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 10
  • 20191022_183852.jpg
    20191022_183852.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 10
Ok so a bit of an update about the dbxl so the snorkel while not removed its been reduced in size ...... the pipel has been replaced along with the steering servo and the throttle was replaced too now that I thought about it...... I'm going to replace the center diff housing with 5t top line aftermarket one from
detroitperformancerc.com since I can't find a really good one for the dbxl ...... I'm excited to get started on that and parts are on the way I have seen it on a rig on YouTube but I will probably start a new post with my step by step instructions as well as any advice you all can include20210529_173529.jpg20210529_173546.jpg20210529_173557.jpg20210529_173614.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks