Sons want a Losi 5t or equivalent for Xmas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
or u buy from a "honest seller"..they r out there...?..but these r few n far between☹...although i am one of these "honest" sellers ?

wanna buy a very clean mcd?fully rtr out the box...can b delivered for xmas.?.any were?
or it can come like this?
and no u wont b "buying anyone elses problems" ? as mine have "no problums" PERIOD!?
I hate a ruminator for $19.99

Ok so now I get to looking convince me on a 5T or a kraten with the solid rear axle and will it run the same class as a Losi 5T in beginner style class

Again my youngest son is super competitive and I'm trying to get us slowly weened off of motocross

So this next big toy being able to get into entry level events without a whole lot of mods right off the bat
Also it has to have the stadium body that is one of my boys main hang ups he is obsessed

And first thing he will want is a clear body ?

I back @crucialRC 100% I was going to buy a kraken but after reading,watching and learning about the kraken I dumped my money on my 5t. If you don't want to build get the 5ive t 2.0 all day...i have one and its built like a brick sh*t house...not to mention it can run over people and be perfectly fine :ROFLMAO: ...thats another story

Well if you want to use the included reciever it needs to be a spektrum dsmr compatible.. if you wanna chuck the reciever then any brand will do. But probably futaba if you don't want spektrum

So it's a little confusing and I admit back when I was doing rc it was 3 channel futaba stuff

It comes with one that will work ?

Its called bind and drive. It comes with a 6 channel reciever. You need to have your own transmitter to run the truck. But since the reciever is "dsmr" you need to purchase a compatible transmitter..and don't forget a reciever battery as the battery tray is small it takes a specific size.. can't just throw any battery in there. And its a lipo and you'll need a charger ?‍♂️

Go with the spectrum dx5c great beginner type , not expensive , me and two friends are running them 5 scale with my Vekta 5 , and my losi 5ive is on its way , I just talked with our hobby shop , he says it's in horizons stock on December. 10th , for both colors , can't FREEEEEKN wait ! Mud drags against the Vekta 5 , once the hostiles are in stalled ????oh ya ! And the dx5c binds right to the stock reciever

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks