Spektrum dx5c w/ AVC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opening an online RC part store in the next month..working with some vendors to get good prices see if they will cut me in on deals we will see how that goes.... I will be offering only the TOP performance parts for BAJAS ONLY...
---WIDE-OPEN--- PERFORMANCE...coming soon ???
Opening an online RC part store in the next month..working with some vendors to get good prices see if they will cut me in on deals we will see how that goes.... I will be offering only the TOP performance parts for BAJAS ONLY...
O Sorry guys MERRY CHRISTMAS ???

O Sorry guys MERRY CHRISTMAS ???
Mery Christmas!!!!! I will be buying from u then, if u can could u offer some big bore parts like black bone and stuff?don't have to be the engines ?can't wait! Also love that it's only bajas! ????????? Also is it online?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks