Spektrum dx5c w/ AVC

Thread starter #61

JACKDADDY83

I'm working on it bro I got to be able to get the cost down out the door in order to make some kind of profit most companies want you to buy in bulk for discounted prices but let me do some research on parts from various vendors get the website up... you guys shot me lists of demanding performance parts you would like to see on the site I'm gonna be talking to VARIOUS MOD vendors for wholesale inventory..And yes BAJAS ONLY... start your christmas list πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mery Christmas!!!!! I will be buying from u then, if u can could u offer some big bore parts like black bone and stuff?don't have to be the engines πŸ‘can't wait! Also love that it's only bajas! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Also is it online?
It will be online store not up and running yet

Z.hb71

I'm working on it bro I got to be able to get the cost down out the door in order to make some kind of profit most companies want you to buy in bulk for discounted prices but let me do some research on parts from various vendors get the website up... you guys shot me lists of demanding performance parts you would like to see on the site I'm gonna be talking to VARIOUS MOD vendors for wholesale inventory..And yes BAJAS ONLY... start your christmas list πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It will be online store not up and running yet
Awsome! Can't wait to see. πŸ‘ Excited for this.

Thread starter #64

JACKDADDY83

Got the super bee kill switch installed, fast eddy shims on front wheels and aluminum tie rods now I just need a fuel intake valve ......tip test the kill switch.....Awww 1/5 scale when will you get out my pocket πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

Z.hb71

Got the super bee kill switch installed, fast eddy shims on front wheels and aluminum tie rods now I just need a fuel intake valve ......tip test the kill switch.....Awww 1/5 scale when will you get out my pocket πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Looking good πŸ‘ my 1/5 is straight pick pocketing me 🀣🀣

Thread starter #69

JACKDADDY83

LSF deleted my earlier posts I guess I was advertising my site I need to upgrade my account to do that sorry LSF 😁😁😁