Spektrum dx5c w/ AVC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JACKDADDY83

Hi guys I'm looking for some help I'm currently trying to run the spectrum DX5C with AVC but I can't find a kill switch that will run with AVC for some reason every kill switch I look for the AVC interferes with the kill switch do you guys know of a kill switch that runs with AVC please thank you

Hi guys I'm looking for some help I'm currently trying to run the spectrum DX5C with AVC but I can't find a kill switch that will run with AVC for some reason every kill switch I look for the AVC interferes with the kill switch do you guys know of a kill switch that runs with AVC please thank you
Can't you turn off avc? Don't know much about spectrum cuz I never run them.

You need two bind plugs to turn off avc then you can use the dynamite kill switch and the killer bee. Facts
No you can't use avc

You need two bind plugs to turn off avc then you can use the dynamite kill switch and the killer bee. Facts
No you can't use avc
How do I use two bind plugs? I'm confused don't I just turn off AVC on the transmitter or do I have to bind AVC out of the receiver with to bind plugs

Hmmm didnt know I could use power button as kill switch
ok ok restart, is ur radio a 3 channel? so here, plug the servos in the 1 and 2 channel as normal, plug the kill switch into the 3rd channel, and thne theres always a auxiliary or battery channel, plug the lights and battery/on off switch into the battery channel using a y connecter like the one in the photo download (1).jpg

How do I use two bind plugs? I'm confused don't I just turn off AVC on the transmitter or do I have to bind AVC out of the receiver with to bind plugs

You put one bind plug in the bind plug hole and one bind plug in the aux then turn on reciever your reciever should flash indicating that avc is disabled pull both bind plugs out... reciever should be flashing, then proceed to hook up your kill switch. Or call horizonhobby they have great customer service that's what I did and they helped me out

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks