straighten a plastic hub

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as i seen this thread a thought is that Assan the knobhead.

Think i saw Dwarfy had excepted him as a friend earlier...:lol::lol::lol:

Why does he bother, i'm sure he doesn't need all the advise he keeps asking for......

this forum needs sorting out how can he just keep coming back under different names they must be able to do something about him a ban is a ban not for him its just a name change

We should have a Spelling Test for all new UK members, that would screw him up............

Hope i've spelt everything right.........:lol::lol::lol::lol:

why can you guys just give me one more chance cant you see ive changed its been over 5months since ive sold anything, i don't use my ebay account no more ... Just please give me this one more chance ask yourself this since ive been on here on this name have i harmed anyone or sold anything bad, giving any stupid advice etc dwarfy i tried my mest to help you with your MCD buy ? im sure everyone is aware off me on this forum and others it would just be totally stupid to even try and pull off something dodgy (not that i even wanted to) :(, im telling you guys the truth ive really changed please just give me this last chance im saying sorry to everyone from my the bottom off my heart if you guys wont give me a second chance just let me be on this forum and ill show you lot ive changed i know i made tons off mistakes but im putting my hand up you guys have won, even tho i keep coming back to this everyone know about me as a scammer witch im not that's the biggest punishment but i still don't see the need why you guys keep punishing me on that swap i did ask paul i sent him a ddm pipe witch he asked for in excahnged that his tells everyone the deal is sorted but he hasnt been on any off the forums in ages :( i spoke to hiim a couple off weeks ago explain the misunderstanding that we had and he told me its ok in his quotes he said its all in the passed and it was big off you to send me the pipe i misunderstood you if you guys don't believe me please just get in contract with him and ask him, he sold the Baja know and we speak on msn several times.... making all these names is something you can punish me with but thats totally because i just want to be on this forum i have quite alot off knowledge to give and receive please guys i beg you just let me stay on this forum better yet just banned me from selling on my life i will show you guys ive changed, i may have made mistakes is the passed but im paying for it know no doubt.. if any off you guys new me personally you would know im not a scammer i come from a well mannered family and if my parents new about this they would properly batter me, that deal was just a bad deal i wish i could go back in time im really a nice person ive just been misunderstood. Please i ask you guys ones just give me this last chance all i ask from you.

Another thing i know im going to get alot off crap off the members on here but im willing to take it on the chin i do deserve that.

I wrote all this from the bottom off my heart, some off you might think this is a joke but its really not... im only 18 and i feel scared to leave my area thinking someone off this forum or others might see me you guys don't know how that feels i never meant to scam anyone.

If you can find it in your heart just to at-least get passed this i would most honestly appreciate it im not saying forgive me right away but just think :(:( about it

You guys have heard this many times from me and i don't blame you if you tell me to get lost.

asl steve on this forum how it is to be misunderstood his been banned off msuk for scamming people on there he sells one item to mutli people i don't see why you guys are not doing nothing about that is it because i am asain and his white :( everyone has been calling him a scammer etc on msuk i was speaking to him on here and he was saying it was just a bad deal if you can take his word for it why cant you take mine.

Mods please just understand if you get the slightest hint that im doing anything dodgy or stupid just banned me but until then just think about it, its better be on here where you know who i am and can keep and eye on me then me just making different accounts if you are keeping an eye on me then the forum members will be safe and can enjoy them self instead off me hiding but like i said before i honestly am no scammer, just ask all the other people that i have sold rc stuff to they have been fully satisfied with there purchase. EVERYONE DOES MAKE MISTAKES SOME MORE THEN OTHERS:(

Regards Assan

Last edited:
here we go again you are so full of shite,,,same old sorry speech you must know that one off by heart if you had one that is,,,,youre a spineless little insect that needs stopping if the mods let you stay on this site then im off ive had enough of youre lies and crap trying to pull the wool over our eyes for to long youve gotten away with it why don't you crawl back in youre little cave prick

My address is 68 MORRIS ROAD BIRMINGHAM B8
just to show you guys im no scammer and i just want a last chance :(
my phone number is 0121 2476381

I just want one chance to show you guys im no scammer my spelling is bad im not the cleverest kid around :

Why can you just give me a chance if i slip up im gone simple :( why is it go hard for you to just give me a chance thats all i ask ive lied bullshitted over the years yes but i told you thats behind me if you think this is just another bull poop story your wrong i mean this ok i rather have you on the forum them me so its ok. :(:(:(

then why do you keep coming back on here under different names if youre sorry then sign up as assad from the off then theres no lies and we know its you maybe you will be accepted then maybe not

then why do you keep coming back on here under different names if youre sorry then sign up as assad from the off then theres no lies and we know its you maybe you will be accepted then maybe not

i swear to god please just give me one more chance i will delete all the other accounts these are the accounts i can remember.

Darkside76
and veiwsonic mods haven't banned that one but i cant use veiwsonic as when i go on it, it doesn't let me post anything so this is the only one i use know i had an account that said assad1280 witch is banned if the mods can open that one and banned this one then you guys will know its me i will not tell no lie on my life if i slip up you guys have my address and phone number witch ive just given you can come to my house and personally kick the heck into me i beg just one change please:(
no lies fresh start i know you guys wont believe me know but just give it time i will convince you guys ive changed ive been playing mister peepee head far to long :(

If i wasn't totally sorry i would never post my address or phone number ive done wrong by this forum in everyday but please let me put it write, im not going to lie i might sign up again if you guys banned me but at least this way you will know its me just try and give me one more change i don't know what more else to do on a computer you guys don't know how sorry i am from here it does look like a joke but im not joking im seriously sorry :(

i LOVE RC ASK MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR WE GO BASHING TOGETHER, I KNOW IM NOT A SCAMMER II JUST WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW EVEN GET PUAL ON THIS FORUM AND ASK HIM YOURSELF GET THIS ALL SORTED :(

As soon as i seen this thread a thought is that Assan the knobhead.

Think i saw Dwarfy had excepted him as a friend earlier...:lol::lol::lol:

Why does he bother, i'm sure he doesn't need all the advise he keeps asking for......

I was coaxing him out of his cave :lol::lol:

Just please give me this one more chance ask yourself this since ive been on here on this name have i harmed anyone or sold anything bad, giving any stupid advice etc dwarfy i tried my mest to help you with your MCD buy ?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Im not buying an MCD it was a little trap I set to catch you out cos I know you've had 1 before :lol::lol::lol::lol:

My address is 68 MORRIS ROAD BIRMINGHAM B8
just to show you guys im no scammer and i just want a last chance :(
my phone number is 0121 2476381

I just want one chance to show you guys im no scammer my spelling is bad im not the cleverest kid around :

if i was you i'd chance that number before i keep ringing you up at 3am :lol:

im not joking ither

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks