straighten a plastic hub

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
asl steve on this forum how it is to be misunderstood his been banned off msuk for scamming people on there he sells one item to mutli people i don't see why you guys are not doing nothing about that is it because i am asain and his white :(

This pisses me right off. There are people on here from all walks of life and we all have banter together as adults without anyone being racist, prejudice or otherwise. To claim its because you are Asian is pathetic. Even though you have pissed people off they have not been racist towards you. The guys on here from the US, UK, Oz, Europe & other places I have not mentioned all take the piss out of each other without anyone taking offence & showing the racist card. This forum is popular because it makes the hobby more fun & it doesn't matter what largescale you have you are made very welcome.

Wow, stop the wining, you make me think of my 7 year old nephew with that kind of begging!

But seriously, is that a pic of Assad? If so, look at him, he must be excused, he must be mentally challenged?!

I'm serious, look at the left hand finger ticks and the facial features, I think he has some kind of autism.............

didn't this little f@~kin prick promise to f@~k off last time ?????? now he's cryin to stay!! god i wish i lived in brum!!!!!!

not said owt for ages after my warnin but f@~k it i don't care no more every time i see this little prick on here his guna get abused and if i get banned i get banned!!! this is takin the piss now, how many proper members has this tosser got to upset b4 it gets sorted? anyway like i say if i see him on here then take care guys and gals nice chattin to you and cheers for all the help and advise you've all given me over the couple of years i've been a member but he will be havin it and i don't care anymore!!!!!!!!!!!

didn't this little f@~kin prick promise to f@~k off last time ?????? now he's cryin to stay!! god i wish i lived in brum!!!!!!

not said owt for ages after my warnin but f@~k it i don't care no more every time i see this little prick on here his guna get abused and if i get banned i get banned!!! this is takin the piss now, how many proper members has this tosser got to upset b4 it gets sorted? anyway like i say if i see him on here then take care guys and gals nice chattin to you and cheers for all the help and advise you've all given me over the couple of years i've been a member but he will be havin it and i don't care anymore!!!!!!!!!!!

Just come back under a new name matey :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

asl steve on this forum how it is to be misunderstood his been banned off msuk for scamming people on there he sells one item to mutli people i don't see why you guys are not doing nothing about that is it because i am asain and his white

fiddlestick off you little knob!!!! i fuckin hate your lot throwin the racist card in, it's got fiddlestick all to do with where you come from or the colour of you fuckin skin, it's to do with the way you conduct yourself buy comin on here and msuk scammin and talkin bullshit, your not want here or msuk so please take the hint and do one b4 someone gives you what you really deserve you little tosser!!!!!!

mods you need to ban his IP address ? if you want him gone!

If you cant do that you will be losing members! up to now the is 3 leaving because of
this prick! including me....

Get it sorted

mods you need to ban his IP address ? if you want him gone!

If you cant do that you will be losing members! up to now the is 3 leaving because of
this prick! including me....

Get it sorted

thery can't mate cause it crosses over with some of our ip addies cause the site is in the us not uk :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks