stuck between kraton 8s or traxxas xrt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so far… and also it’s better to have one transmitter that you can run on all your rigs than a bunch of cheap ones
tbh for i think about 50 quid you egt 10 model memory and alot of adjustment, very good value for money. range is a bit crap but i would say that its a pretty good deal aslong as the range doesn't bother you

tbh for i think about 50 quid you egt 10 model memory and alot of adjustment, very good value for money. range is a bit crap but i would say that its a pretty good deal aslong as the range doesn't bother you

i can drive the kraton to my neighbors house down the road, which is a couple hundred yards away with no issues, and at that point, its getting difficult to see the kraton anyways, so MORE than enough range for me.

I've used flysky junk for flight and land use, quickly changed to spektrum for air, and went back to futaba for land use. The gt3c only runs the rock crawler and that's only because I could get it to mix the rear steer the way I wanted it to. Dam thing badly makes 100 feet till its out of range. The pos 8 channel I had for one of my heli was such a fricken joke it wasn't even funny. It's "programmable" but wouldn't store model memory properly, and it's rage sucked nearly as bad as the gt3c. Only difference I'd it cost me a lot more money before I realized it had random range and glitch issues and threw the pos out. Can't knock the one I haven't tried, but I'll never have another. But yeah they will keep telling you it's the rx or a bad gryo, or you need to open up the TX and solder a new antenna on. Yep, nope I'll pay the extra money and keep going with futab on land and spektrum if I ever get another air based rc. Wish you the best of luck, and hope it all works out.

I've used flysky junk for flight and land use, quickly changed to spektrum for air, and went back to futaba for land use. The gt3c only runs the rock crawler and that's only because I could get it to mix the rear steer the way I wanted it to. Dam thing badly makes 100 feet till its out of range. The pos 8 channel I had for one of my heli was such a fricken joke it wasn't even funny. It's "programmable" but wouldn't store model memory properly, and it's rage sucked nearly as bad as the gt3c. Only difference I'd it cost me a lot more money before I realized it had random range and glitch issues and threw the pos out. Can't knock the one I haven't tried, but I'll never have another. But yeah they will keep telling you it's the rx or a bad gryo, or you need to open up the TX and solder a new antenna on. Yep, nope I'll pay the extra money and keep going with futab on land and spektrum if I ever get another air based rc. Wish you the best of luck, and hope it all works out.
again, the gt5 has MORE than enough range for me on the kraton 8s and i have yet to experience any issue with either of them. i also have a gt3b on my capra that works perfect as well. im sorry you have had a bad experience with them, but they work for me with no issues.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks